Do you find social media content planning overwhelming? You’re SO not alone.Grab a spot on my free five day course and learn my secrets to content planning success. Perfect for UK social media/digital marketing managers, business owners and bloggers.
Is the idea of feeling confident about quickly and easily planning your social media content every week a distant dream right now? Are you just SO frustrated by the constant scrabbling for content inspiration and getting nowhere finding online PR opportunities?
I have got just the thing for you – and it doesn’t cost a penny.
- A business owner who simply cannot spend endless time scheduling social media updates?
- New to managing social media channels and content planning?
- A Marketing, Content or Social Media Manager tasked with getting the rest of your organisation involved in social media marketing?
- A blogger trying to expand and monetise your blog?
Then it sounds like you need my help. Introducing my completely free email course:
Five Days To Content Planning Confidence.
This thorough five day course will teach you my fail-safe and gloriously simple process for efficient and effective content planning every week, leaving you more time to focus on more important things.
Once we’ve got to grips with this behavioural shift, you’ll be able to sit down for a designated amount of time every week to plan, create, optimise and schedule all of your own social media posts for the following week without the hours of aimless internet browsing or the struggle for post ideas.
That means no more…
- Scrambling to create last minute content because you’ve missed a notable event you should be talking about
- Getting completely stuck for content ideas
- Social media content taking double or triple the planning time you thought it would each week
- Delaying other urgent tasks as you spend hours searching for content to share and notable days to talk about online
- Feeling overwhelmed by your social media marketing
- Inconsistent or non-existent social media content going out on your channels
- Struggling to create a content plan your colleagues can easily access and contribute to.
Welcome email, module recap and suggested times to put aside for each step of the course.
Building the foundations of good content planning practice, a detailed lesson on what makes a good content planner and the setup of your own individual content planner.
Outlining different content types and discussing how to pace and manage content. This is the key thing that avoids those spurts of social media content and extended periods of quietness.
The perfect social media post structure.
Different types of media that can accompany each of your social media posts, and where to find them.
My recommended scheduling tools, PLUS exclusive discounts if you want to sign up with any of them!
A check in from me with some extra tools, tips and tricks to assist you with future content planning, allowing you to save even more time whilst keeping up your content planning momentum.